September 23, 2009

Traffic Free

Today is the first working day after a long stretch of break due to Hari Raya Aidilfitri. I managed to crawl out of bed slightly later than my usual time and was ready to face the traffic. Knowing the traffic, I've prepared a bottle of Vitagen and 2 slices of biscuits so that I could get some bites while being stuck in the traffic.
To my surprise, the road was clear and it took me only 20 minutes to reach office at the speed of 60km/h. I was amazed as everyone should be back to work today and traffic should be congested. I was driving that slow that I could even snap a pic of the traffic-free road. Anyway, it's a good thing as I could save some fuel. =p
The office is rather quiet now (only 7 colleagues) are around. Where is everyone else? Are they still enjoying their holiday? Hmm....probably some of them are sun-bathing at the beach now, some are enjoying dim-sum, some are still sleeping under the warm and cosy comforter, and perhaps some don't even know today is a working day?! =)
Whatever it is, I am in office getting ready to work. Yes, I've just said WORK, perhaps after my bottle of Vitagen. Well, weekend is just 2 days away! How difficult can it be? =)

No comments: