September 30, 2009

Mundane Week


It has been a week after Hari Raya break but I've noticed the holiday mood is still lingering, especially around the office. The enthusiasm of working has not resumed. Furthermore with the weekend approaching, most of the white-collars already started planning a line of activities to be accomplished.
For the past 6 days, there wasn't any interesting or happening events that I could blog about. The week was pretty ordinary. I was so bored that I ended picking up an interest to snap photos while driving. I know it's risky to do so but I couldn't help it as I only spotted nice views when I am driving. I am as well impressed with the 3.2MP camera on my cellphone. The images captured turned out to be quite attractive. =p
Well, I don't recommend this 'hobby' to all, even though you are a skillful driver. There were several times where I almost 'kissed' the car in front of me. So, again this act is not advisable. However if you have decided to adopt it, do it at your own risk!!

3 comments:

Jar Bing said...

Wah really nice woh ... your phone very keng.

Unknown said...

It is undafe to take photos while driving ya.Not unless you car is stationary at the roadside. Anyway, bueatiful photos taken. You would love the sky in UK then. Clear and blue sky..Hhmm....can imagine?

NatEcila said...

Jar: Tq...tq....i am impressed that my cell could take such nice pics! =p

Eleen: Yes! I think the sky in UK will be much nicer. At least the clouds there can 'talk' & convey messages. =)