September 13, 2009

Godiva Chocolatier

I had craving for chocolate while I was window shopping earlier. After an hour of walking, I finally ended up at one of the world's best chocolate store - Godiva Chocolatier.
Without any hesitation, I approached the chiller storage which has a premium selections of truffles neatly arranged. Being a chocolate lover, I've decided to pick a few truffles especially those with alcohol. I love the bitterness of dark chocolate and a little alcohol, a perfect combination! Truffles are my favourite and what more when they come in a mixture of dark chocolate.
It took me quite a while to decide which flavour I should buy as all of them look so tasty! I was wishing the sales guy could give me a free tasting and I was too shy to ask for one. After picking 5 different flavours, I made my way to the cashier and happily waiting to collect my little golden paper bag. I took out a piece of RM50 note and was thinking should I get another extra truffle for my mum. Just as I was about to ask for another piece, I heard the cashier's voice..."That would be sixty Ringgit please." I was stunned for a while and after passing him the note, I quickly dipped into my bag to top up the balance. I was still in the state of vagueness when the cashier, with a smiling face, handed over the petite precious bag to me.
Upon reaching home, immediately I took out a piece to enjoy! While I was luxuriating in it, I could hear a voice behind me..."Each bite is precious! Indulge every bit of it!"
Well, it is slightly pricey but the truffles are really good! Will I revisit the store? Hmmm...will see how it goes. They are just chocolates afterall! =)

No comments: