September 18, 2009

Lucky Day!

Two days ago, while driving back home from work I called in to a local radio station for a contest. I was just trying my luck as I have not been able to get through the hotline once. I always dial in when the DJ announces the hotline number. Without knowing which contest, I took up my cell and started dialing in. As usual the line was busy and at times there were connection error.

Suddenly, my line got through and I heard the familiar voice of the DJ. I couldn't believe that I was the lucky caller! =) I was ecstatic for a while then I realized that I don't even know what contest was going on. Thankfully the cheerful radio DJ was very helpful. She was guiding me, errr....more of telling me the correct answers. Without any trouble, I managed to pass through the quiz. It was fun but also embarrassing as I sang on-air and a few of friends could recognize my voice! =p

I was delighted as it was my first time calling in to this radio station and won 2 tickets to "F1 Rock Concert" @ Fort Canning Park, Singapore! Can't wait to see 张学友 and 张惠妹! A good start for the 4th quarter of 2009! More to come ya! =)

4 comments:

Malinder said...

Wowwee! Congrats! Can't believe u sang on air... we've never heard u sing hahaha

NatEcila said...

Hahahaa!! =D Thanks thanks!! I shall sing for you next time!

u~hee said...

Two tickets woh ... 1 for you and the other one ??? Hehehe ... come come i be your caddy help you to carry your camera equipment.

NatEcila said...

You should have reminded me earlier ler...I'll bring you along for future outings! =)