October 18, 2009

My Clunker

The weather is superbly hot today. The sun is scorching and the heat can easily tan a person. Looking at the sun, I've decided to stay indoor for another day. I would rather sit right below the fan and enjoy a movie than sweating outdoor.
For a moment, I felt terribly heartache when I saw my aged but winsome clunker. He is exposed to the unbearable heat and one can actually cook an egg on him. He is so pitiful and I could hear him pleading for a cool bath. Without hesitation, I brought him to a salon for grooming as it was quite a while since he last had his spa.
When I was at the salon, the salon therapist recommended me a spa package from head to toe. The package comes with luxurious bath, vanilla scrub, glittering moisturizing lotion and lastly a fruity anti-bacterial fume. The package looks fantastic and of course the price is attractive as well. I took a look at my clunker and I've made up my mind to pamper him. =)
After 2 hours, I returned to the salon to pick up my clunker. He looks so refreshed and I could see him smiling away. His body shines after the scrub treatment and his eyes look much brighter. I could spot an immediate youthfulness in him! =p
Though the spa package is kind of pricey, but it's definitely worthwhile. We, too sometimes pamper ourselves. So, remember to maintain your clunker once in a while. =)

2 comments:

Jar Bing said...

Hahaha ... how much for the overall grooming cost for your clunker and where? I wish to send mine to do the same thing.

NatEcila said...

It's RM250 and they really did a good job! =) It's at Menjalara.
You can also opt for more economical package as well.