April 05, 2010

A New Day

After 3 months long of being "jobless", I finally started my first day in a new company. The day was not heavy but somehow I left office at 6pm, which is unusual for me!! Looks like I have to get use to working late now. Well, now I can totally understand the phrase "Getting out from your comfort zone needs a huge effort!" Hopefully, I will get use to it real soon. =)

Yesterday was a day where I did nothing, intentionally, so that I won't be striving hard for the year of 2010! This is one of the superstitious practice of mine. =) I picked up this practice as I remembered reading an article that says on auspicious day or important dates, one needs to spend the day leisurely - welcoming the positive and good energy into your life! Though it is not scientifically proven but there is no harm practising it, right? =) I'll keep you posted if it is working!

Another good news to share - my friend has delivered a baby girl today! Both mother and baby are doing fine now. Can't wait to see them! It has been quite a while since I last held a newborn. Now am wondering which lovely name will the parents name her.

Lastly, I would like to thank everyone from the bottom of my heart for the well wishes (no matter it's via SMS or FB)!! =) God bless...

No comments: