March 29, 2010

Sg Klah Hot Spring Park

Hot springs on a burning hot day! Sounds crazy but I did it! =) It was a fun experience. I knew nothing about this place till I hop-on a ride with my nephew & niece to this wonderful park.
Sungai Klah is located 10km away from the town Sungkai in Perak. The journey to the park took us 1 hour 30 mins. With the entrance fee of RM10, you get to enjoy the park.

I was surprised to see the park was crowded even though it was 12 noon! Majority of the visitors flocked to the man-made waterfall which has water slides & wading pool. They are filled with cool & refreshing spring water. Avoiding the crowd, I headed to the hot spring pool with the kids. =) There are several pools in the park with different temperature - from warm to boiling hot. There is a designated pool where visitors can enjoy boiling eggs. For those who are looking to have a quiet & quality time of your own, there are several private hot spring pools available for rent at very reasonable price.

The hot spring dip was refreshing & apparently it helps to relieve stiff muscles, rheumatism, insomnia and skin related problems. I would definitely return for another dip. A good place to relax & getaway from work stress! =)

2 comments:

Malinder said...

Wow! That looks great! I miss warm weather :)

NatEcila said...

Come back! Come back! =) We girls should have a picnic there!