May 01, 2010

Flu Flu Go Away

It is true when the elders say "When age is catching up, our health deteriorates." It was proven today - I used to walk and have fun in the rain without catching cold, but today, I was caught in the rain for less than a minute and I am down with flu already. It is so unbelievable!
Well, I wanted to recover asap so I've googled home remedies for flu. Meanwhile, I was holding a box of tissue, using sheet after sheet. I was hoping to find simple and practical remedies for fast relief, but after an hour of clicking and reading several links, I gave up totally. The remedy is either involving ingredients that I've never heard before or it has not been proven. I admit that I am not an adventurous person - at least not on edible stuff.
Finally, I've decided to pop-in a flu pill and gulped down 2 big glasses of lemon juice. I could not tolerate further as the thought of getting dehydrated due to running nose kept crossing my mind. It sounds funny but you'll never know....
Guess what, I've typed this blog for the 3rd time. I've accidentally deleted it twice earlier, due to...err...age catching-up??

No comments: