January 24, 2010

The year has not ended...

....yet. Yes, the unlucky year is still lingering around. All the unpleasant matters are befalling on me! Sigh...what a year!
This morning I woke up from the wrong side of the bed. First, I didn't have a good sleep from the previous night. Then, when I was getting ready to leave home, I had an unusual feeling - that I will lose some money for the day. As I was planning to do some shopping today, spending is definitely part of the activities. Thus, I totally ignored it. Believing that positive thinking will attract positive energy!
Things didn't go that way unfortunately! After an awful and lousy breakfast, I headed to a store to begin my shopping. I was enjoying myself, checking out some stuff in the store. When I left the store and wanted to make a phone call, only I realized that my handphone was not with me. I searched my bag & car but there was no glimpse of it! I borrowed a mobile to dial my own number & only hearing a lady's voice repeating this..."Sorry, the number you have dialed is currently not available. Please try later."
I was devastated as I got to accept the fact that I have lost my phone - all the data and contacts! Immediately, it struck my mind that I have my IC, credit cards and ATM card in my pouch too!! Without further delay, I got back home to terminate all my cards.
What an unlucky day I would say as I should have listened to the "sign" this morning. Hope that today's visit to the police station will complete the year of Ox. Though I still can't get over it, hope the upcoming days will be much better!!

~Mr Bad Luck, please stay away from me! Thank you!~

No comments: