November 05, 2009

Where R The Signs?

Where are all the signs that I am looking for? I've been paying attention to the surroundings & incidents around me , searching for signs that could guide me. It has been days & they are no where to be seen, yet! Probably, the One Above is testing my patience. Or perhaps, there are better arrangements ahead? Well, no matter what it is, I will still look out for the signs.
I always believe the Winged Helpers around us are there to assist whenever we request favours from them. They have proved their existence as well as performance, thus, I strongly believe that they will not let me down. They could be busy creating opportunities & mending the incompleteness, in order to allow everything falls into place aptly. =)
As mentioned always, hold on to faith as it will direct you to where you are meant to be. Signs, O Signs, please make yourselves visible! =)

No comments: