July 19, 2009

1st Hike - Broga Hill

The current hottest hiking place - Broga Hill, Semenyih. It has become the most talked about jungle trekking spot not only among hikers but almost every blogger or facebook users. Out of curiosity, I have decided to go check out the place. In order to catch the sunrise, I arrived at the foothill at 5.30am. To my surprise, there were already 50+ youngsters getting ready to set off! I thought I was early! =p
Anyway, my friends & I started our journey with the help of torch lights! It was pitch black & we could hardly follow the track. After a series of stretching & balancing, finally we made it to the peak! Everyone chose a good spot, enjoying the morning breeze & waited patiently for the sunrise. Unfortunately, due to the haze, we could barely catch a glimpse of the sunrise.

The view from the peak was cool but it will be more stunning if there's no haze! Overall the trip was fun & exciting. Will definitely revisit this place, of course, when the air quality gets better!!!
We will be back for the sunrise! =)

No comments: